The Bella Faithful Fertility Foundation grants are funded through donations from private and corporate sponsors. The majority of our money has been raised through the kind generosity of individuals fundraising on our behalf.
The number of grants we can award and the amount of each grant will vary each year based on the amount of money that we raise.
We have found good success through Facebook birthday fundraisers. In order to encourage more of these Facebook fundraisers and private contributions, we are focusing our efforts on our social media presence. A new initiative includes a Public Relations push by trying to get news agencies, radio stations, and printed media to feature our cause.
Typically our grants will be in the amount of £3,000.
The Bella Faithful Fertility Foundation grants are awarded to individuals who:
* Have a medical diagnosis of infertility
* Are able to demonstrate a financial need
* Have funds to cover the rest of the treatment if needed
What demonstrates financial need?
* Combined income
* Individual Circumstances
We will take all information provided into consideration when deciding whether or not an applicant will receive a grant.
We will accept applications up the age of 50. However this will depend on the treatment and the clinic.
There will be a £65.00 non-refundable application fee for all individuals submitting an application for a grant.
Grant money will be pay directly to the fertility clinic of the applicant. No monies will be directly distributed to grant recipient(s) or private parties.
At least one of the applicants must be citizen of the country of residence (United Kingdom /Ghana).
More information can be found in our frequently asked questions page here.
Grant Application Process
1. Complete all the required fields in the online application form.
2. All applications will be reviewed by our trustees.
3. During the application process we may request further information.
4. Two weeks after the closing date you will be notified via email if you have been successful.
5. We are unable to discuss the circumstances around why an individuals application was unsuccessful.